All accreditation requests will be confirmed or denied by email at the end of the accreditation process (Monday, April 5th)
Without accreditation, the access to the facilities reserved for accredited press will not be allowed (press zone, mix zone, press room,…). The numbers of accreditations are limited and they will follow the time of inscription. In the bottom of this communication are released the official press kit of the first phase.RULES FOR WORKING INSIDE THE VENUEAll the press accreditation must follow the official rules indicated in the Covid-19 guideline of the “Yellow Bubble” (Communication n.31 – Document n.1 – Point 3 DOWNLOAD)
For all WSE-RH competitions, it is MANDATORY to undergo an Antigen Quick Test.
The screening action will allow to identify any positivity and remove the subjects from their respective bubbles as soon as possible, also proceeding with the tracking.
It’s compulsory when you will pick up the pass in the Accreditation press entrance, to show the certificate of negativity of a Covid-19 Antigen Quick Test (24 hours before) OR PCR Test (72 hours before) (this is not covered by the local organization).
During the competition, if the components of the Yellow Bubble, stay in the Hotel dedicated to the event [Hotel De Luso] and comply with all the provisions of the bubble, they will have to carry out the Antigen Quick Test, halfway through the competition, that is Saturday or Sunday in the specific cases.
If the members of the Yellow Bubble do not live in the Hotel prepared for the event, they must undergo, every day, before entering the Antigen Quick Test, the Area dedicated to Covid. Other disposition will be communicated during the event.
All these Antigen quick tests during the event will be offered by the local organization.
If you need another PCR Test to leave the venue for flying to other countries (Sunday or Monday), we are glad to help you to find a facility to do it. Friday is the day to make the PCR Test and must be booked some days before. (this is not covered by the local organization). Please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need that.
– During all the time spent in the Pavillion the face masks will be mandatory.
– During the interviews in the mix-zone, it’s mandatory to have a social distancing of minimum 2 meters with the players or trainers.
– During press conferences, it’s mandatory to use face masks. Any other interviews will be allowed, agreed with the team press offices, with a minimum 2 meters of social distancing.
– All the photographers and tv staff must use face masks during all the time spent in the Pavillion and have a minimum 2 meters of social distancing
– Other guidelines are inserted in point 7 of relative Guidelines.
You can download the press kit divided into the three groups of first phase of competition. You can find all the information, the rosters and some of European rink hockey history.